COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, June 4, 2011

the video projects are pending at the moment

At the moment, I’m thinking of doing another video project. Projek video ni akan menggunakan beberapa buah video asal (yang bukan kepunyaan I )yang akan disedut dari youtube. I’m thinking of re-processing the videos and combining them into one. I’m not going into details yet, and I can’t say when will the video be completed and premiered, or worse, will it be permitted on youtube. Wait, I’m not doing any dirty video ok….hehehe. So, just wait for it okay.

Another video had been released on facebook. But this one was my laziest project ever. It was meant to be released only on facebook, but I guess as long as I created it, I might as well release it on youtube as well. But, again, just wait for it.

And another one, a simple video montage. But, for now, I’m not going over the details too much. All I can say is that, it was shot in HD format.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...