COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Friday, May 6, 2011

MY PERSONAL PICK: hippieeeee.....

rasanya, dah tawar sikit stress i 
bila dengar dua lagu nih. 
best pulak lirik nye...
tambah lagi ngan musik yang best 
dan musik video 
yang sangat menginspirasikan. 


i'm getting a double dose of 
painkiller medication: 
Nelly Furtado style....


note: 
if you can't watch the video here, 
just follow the link on the video to youtube.
ENJOY!




I'M LIKE A BIRD





It's not that I wanna say goodbye
It's just that every time you try 

to tell me that you love me
Each and every single day 

I know I'm going to have to 
eventually give you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through





POWERLESS



Cuz this life is too short 
to live it just for you 
But when you feel so powerless 
what are you gonna do?
So say what you want 
Say what you want 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...