COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Personal Pick

Here’s a medley of songs covered by The Carpenters and Carol Burnett. Lyrics re-produced without prior permission from the original producers. And as always, songs, lyrics and video are copyright protected.






 (1)
Go while the going is good
Knowing when to leave may be the smartest thing anyone can learn.
Go!

I'm afraid my heart isn't very smart.
Fly while your still have your wings
Knowing when to leave will never let you reach the point of no return.
Fly!

Foolish as it seems, i still have my dreams
So i keep hoping, day after day, as i wait for the man,
And night after night as i wish for a love that can be
Though i'm sure that no one can tell when a wish is a hope,
Somehow i feel there is happiness waiting for me.

When someone walks in your life, you'd just better be sure he's right.
`cause if he's wrong there's are heartaches and tears you must face.
Keep both of your eyes on the door and never let it get out of sight
Just be prepared when the time comes and you went away

Sail when the wind starts to blow
But like a fool i don't know when to leave.

(2)
And make it easy on yourself
Make it easy on yourself

(3)
'Cause breaking up is so very hard to do

(4)
If you should find you miss the sweet
and tender love we used to share
just go back to the places where we used to go,
and I'll be there.

Oh, how can I forget you
when there is always something there to remind me
always something there to remind me.

I was born to love you, and I will never be free

(5)
Don't tell me what it's all about
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you kiss a guy?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia
After you do he'll never phone you
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

(6)
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way.
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose.

L.A. is a great big freeway.
Put a hundred down and buy a car.
In a week, maybe two, they'll make you a star
Weeks turn into years. How qiuck they pass
And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas

1.        Knowing when to leave
     Songwriters: Burt Bacharach & Hal David

2.        Make It Easy On Yourself
     Songwriters: Burt Bacharach & Hal David.

3.        Breaking Up Is So Very Hard To Do
     Songwriters: Howard Greenfield & Neil Sedaka

4.        ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME
     Songwriters : Hal David & Burt Bacharach

5.        I'll Never Fall In Love Again

     Songwriters: Burt Bacharach & Hal David.

6.        Do You Know The Way To San Jose?
     Songwriters: Burt Bacharach & Hal David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...