COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

turn around...turn around...

hmm...i knew that this would happen someday...and it did, today. i posted lots and lots of videos and photos on my blog, facebook and my youtube channel. and for future projects, i kept a heck-of-a-lot more videos and photos in my computer. but, to make this post interesting, let me tell you about one particular person. he kept telling me that no matter how many photos or videos i made, it would meant nothing to him. but, today, suddenly he requested for some of the photos that i kept. now, ain't it ironic. the one thing that he said wasn't significant before, was truly needed now. see who's laughing now? i'm throwing my head back in hysterical laughter.....
yup...guys, no photos for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...