COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Friday, October 15, 2010

my latest creation........

Hello my love….

Wow…it’s been almost half a year since I last made an unofficial music video. Well, now I’m back and what a surprise I must say. This time around I made another stop motion video. As you can see, it took about 150 photos just do a sequence. Then, I reversed the whole sequence again for another two rounds. 150 photos multiply by three. You do the math. Then, to fit the whole video to the song, it took me about three days just to edit the video. 

Well, I uploaded the video on youtube.com. Here are a few photos featured in the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...