COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A FOODIE'S TAKE ON family and breakfast

i've been featuring my school a lot, and since then, i featured many of my students and colleagues on my blog. i think it is time for me to feature some of my family members. but then, how am i going to feature them? well, there's nothing better than a few pictures of my family having breakfast. sentimental...? yupp...i am.

Dad, mum and Aliff....

Aliff, my sister and Afizul...

we're having these for breakfast...
Laksa Sarawak...
vermicelli in thick spicy coconut gravy, with chicken, prawn, tofu, bean sprouts
and of course...sambal belacan. yummy!

Mee Goreng Basah
fried noodle in thick, sweet and sour, spicy gravy.
Super yumm!

Gosh...i'm hungry now! it's always like that, everytime i'm doing 'A FOODIE'S TAKE ON....'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...