COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, March 20, 2010

practice session volume 3



so, here's a latest video, and might be the last from me for this year...hopefully not. let me story you a little bit about the video. this video features the videowork of miss sarida. the video took a long time to shoot and a few days to edit. credits are included at the end of the video.

hahaha, now, why did i say this might be my last video for this year? well, i broke my camcorder. 'nuff said. until i get my hands on a new camcorder ( and laptop...and digital camera...) i'm not going to make any videos. so until then, just enjoy this video for now. i'm not going to quit blogging yet. i don't think i'll ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...