COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A FOODIE'S TAKE ON....more food



eggs with eggplant curry....
hmmm.....
somebody asked me
"did you really cook
all those foods, 
or were they're just store bought?"


ef why eye....
FYI laaaa....
For Your Information laaaa.....


some of the foods featured;
either in my blogposts,
or in my facebook photo album;
are either prepared by yours truly ---- moi,
or by my friends,
or taken in a restaurant.


there....satisfied?


yupp....
i do cook....
i mean, i CAN cook!
it's just another one of my favourite thing to do!


hehehehe.....
okay, here are a few more.
ayam berkuah sos cili masam manis berempah......
chicken in spicy, sweet and sour chilly sauce.
i prepared these two side dishes
(one is at the top of this post)
this morning.....
two of my favourites....
hehehehe....
i can't share the recipes though...
they're mainly improvised versions 
so.... you just had to figure out the recipes yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...