COPYRIGHTED CONTENTS / HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, October 22, 2011

CrossTown Traffic





okay....
let me say this....


this is one of my video creations
for this year...
it was featured 
and premiered back in April
but now...
i think the video deserves
its own blogpost....


so now...
i'm re-featuring the video again....
together with the original blogpost


of course...
you have the freedom
to either watch the video
in standard definition
or HD.....
the choice is yours....
enjoyyyyyyy........

view in Standard Definition



 I shot this video using my PANASONIC HM-TA1 Full HD mini-camera. To me, this video camera is by far, my personal favourite at the moment. It is small and cute, and at first glance it might look like a common camera-phone. Looks can be deceiving, and because of that, I managed to shot this video. The people featured in this video didn’t mind to be recorded, maybe because they thought I was actually text-messaging. Little that they know, they were being recorded. Hahaha…
                This video is also my first attempt at creating a ‘one shot” video; and also my second attempt at reversed video technique. I have been trying to capture a “one-shot-worthy moments” to be made into a video. Few have been made, but on the 15th March 2011, my wish came true. As I was on my way to Sarikei town, I saw these two lovely grannies chit-chatting (in Chinese) on the bus. The journey to Sarikei town actually took 45 minutes, and maybe because of that, the grannies fell asleep halfway to town. At that very moment, the song that was playing on my mp3 was Crosstown Traffic by White Shoes And The Couples Company. Thank God…. I was inspired at that spur-o-the moment.
                Pity, the video wasn’t at its best quality yet. At some time, the video was a bit rocky, but please, it was a handheld video camera, plus, the bus was moving quite fast. But, interestingly still, the two old grannies enjoyed their trip on the bus; that they slept all the way to town.
                So, everyone, here it is, I bring to you, my latest video project, featuring three complete strangers. I dubbed this video; “The Sleeping Poh-Pohs”.


view in HD

   
Disclaimer: The video contains the audio track CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC by White Shoes & The Couples Company. The video was made with the purest intention and wasn't meant to violate the copyright ownership of the song. The video was made solely for entertainment purposes, and I will not benefit from it financially. This video was not the official video for the song. I own the copyright ownership of the stock footage and still images, and White Shoes & The Couples Company owns the copyright ownership for the song. I would like to extend my sincerest thanks and gratitude to the band for their understanding on the above matter. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your say...
apa kata anda...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...